Evaluation & Management Tools
CMS - Can NP/PA do IP consults (for new pts)?
E/M Audit Template - from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
E/M Audit Template from TheCodingCenter.org
E/M Audit Tool from First Coast 2005 prior to the interactive format, but still valid; with special thanks to Jean Acevedo, LHRM, CPC, CHC
E/M Review Checklist and Score Sheet Tool from Palmetto Medicare Part B, Jurisdiction 11
E/M interactive worksheet from First Coast Options - Florida Medicare; this allows you to do E/M audits using 1995, 1997 or both sets simultaneously right online. Click accept.
E/M Services from First Coast Options - Florida Medicare; is the point of origin for the E/M Interactive Worksheet with additional information
E&M Components - An excellent E/M Guidelines comparison study between 1995 vs. 1997
E/M Documentation Template - and Guidelines from American College of Gynecology (ACOG)
E/M Score Sheet, 2006 - from HGSA with special thanks to Jean Acevedo, LHRM, CPC, CHC
E/M University - Dr. Peter Jensen's page educating people about E/M Coding with web conferences, training guides & forums, Free AAPC CEUs, more. Great site!
Table of Risk for Medical Decision Making
- 3rd time is a charm. August 18, 2019Good morning well yesterday i have taken my CPC exam for the third time. I felt very positive going into exam. Studying and did tutoring video on youtube. This time was a little different because it was a year from last exam i scored a 65 and first exam i scored a 69. Ouch so […]
- AAPC Transcripts? August 17, 2019I'm filling out job applications and they asked for my transcripts. Where do I find that on My AAPC? Thanks in advance.
- Hcpcs August 17, 2019Hello everyone, am a little confused about HCPCS code G9968 “patient was referred to another provider during the performance period”. Can I bill this code for when the PCP refers patient to see for example a cardiologist? Can someone guide me thru the correct way to bill this code? I want to let the insurance […]
- HCC Risk Adjustment Model August 17, 2019Hi wanted to know can someone tell me where I can find information on how to read CMS-HCC model chart? I don’t understand it when you drop a number and use a number. I hope that make since
- HCC/Risk Adjustment Coding August 17, 2019Can anyone recommend a great starter HCC information? I would like to read more about this concept to see if this is something I want to pursue but have not found any sites which is informative only promotional/sales. Thanks for any help
- Questionnaire August 17, 2019Are we able to bill for a questionnaire (96127) if we do not see the patient (they fill out a sports form which requires a physician to review it and sign off)? If so, are we required to review it with the patient and would that need to be face-to-face or could we do that […]
You need to login in order to like this post: click here