Evaluation & Management Tools
CMS - Can NP/PA do IP consults (for new pts)?
E/M Audit Template - from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
E/M Audit Template from TheCodingCenter.org
E/M Audit Tool from First Coast 2005 prior to the interactive format, but still valid; with special thanks to Jean Acevedo, LHRM, CPC, CHC
E/M Review Checklist and Score Sheet Tool from Palmetto Medicare Part B, Jurisdiction 11
E/M interactive worksheet from First Coast Options - Florida Medicare; this allows you to do E/M audits using 1995, 1997 or both sets simultaneously right online. Click accept.
E/M Services from First Coast Options - Florida Medicare; is the point of origin for the E/M Interactive Worksheet with additional information
E&M Components - An excellent E/M Guidelines comparison study between 1995 vs. 1997
E/M Documentation Template - and Guidelines from American College of Gynecology (ACOG)
E/M Score Sheet, 2006 - from HGSA with special thanks to Jean Acevedo, LHRM, CPC, CHC
E/M University - Dr. Peter Jensen's page educating people about E/M Coding with web conferences, training guides & forums, Free AAPC CEUs, more. Great site!
Table of Risk for Medical Decision Making
- What does c/f mean? May 24, 2019I can't seem to get the answer to this one no matter how hard I google. The example is "... c/f copd exacerbation..." Is c/f the same as "consistent with"? Thank you!
- Auditing Fee May 23, 2019I've been asked to do a coding audit but I'm unsure of what to charge. I've been a coder for 7 years (actually doing coding on/off during these years), but I've never done an audit. I was hoping some of you who have performed audits could share what you charge? Per hour? Per chart? Thank […]
- IUD attemt May 23, 2019good morning if provider attempted to remove an IUD but was unsuccessful, can I use 58301 with modifier 52?
- Is it proper to bill 31233 (approach) with CPT 31267 (Cyst removal)? May 23, 2019The physician performed an antral puncture with removal of cyst from the left maxillary sinus. Attempts were unsuccessful through the nose. The canine fossa using a scalpel and a inch drill punch was performed through the anterior wall of the left maxillary sinus. This allowed the endoscope to be passed through the front of the […]
- PRP injections where Provider is only doing the injection portion? May 23, 2019I have a provider that just started doing PRP injections in clinic and the machine and kits are supplied by a vendor. From the information I gathered from the clinic manager, the patient pays the vendor upfront for the treatment. The vendor company is then doing all the harvesting and processing of the blood. The […]
- Maximus Gluteus repair CPT code? May 23, 2019Does any one know what CPT code to use for this? Thank you
You need to login in order to like this post: click here